Monday, March 22, 2010

Echoes at night

At night, when all is still

And my world becomes motionless

The tick-tock is all I hear

Then the loud voices come, and I shudder with fear

Am I safe? I don't really know

The voices have an agenda, an opinion to show

Something about a place called "Hethker Reef Horn"- seems important to them

The argue and argue and won't let it rest...every night, it's the issue that starts the fight

Then the familiar deep voice speaks,

"It's all about the green, and life they will not spare"

Sounds dangerous- I don't want to go there- to Hethker Reef Horn

Is it near or far away? I don't know, but then...

the soft close voice whispers, "it's happened- it's here"

I tremble...it continues and grows louder...

"how could anyone ever hurt a bay bee?"

I'm not sure what a "bay bee" is, but I don't think they are safe in Hethker Reef Horn...

Hope I can stay here, close to the the soft voice- I just know I'll be safe then

No comments: